Kerri McDonald - Chevron, Inside Sales Rep
Laura Scarfone - Ivoclar Vivadent, Inside Sales Representative
Janine Nesselhauf - Style Crest, Inc., Business Development Representative
Vincent Gaudemard - The Corporate Marketplace Inc, Business Development Associate
Joseph Beale - Ivoclar Vivadent, Inside Sales Representative
John Klecyngier - IFS NA, Business Development Specialist
Jill Yanofsky - Infochimps, Inside Sales Representative
Mark Julkowski - Ivoclar Vivadent, Inside Sales Representative
Adriana Patiño - Schwabe North America, Territory Manager
Jenna Morkisz - Ivoclar Vivadent, Inside Sales Representative
Christopher Walczak - Ivoclar Vivadent, Inside Sales Rep
Stephanie Sorrentino - Ivoclar Vivadent, Inside Sales Representative-Technical Products
Patrick Meacham - IFS North America, Business Development
Felicia Roberts - The HON Company, Solutions Account Associate
Denise Hamari - Schwabe North America, Territory Manager
The Certified Inside Sales Professional Accreditation Program (CISP®) is our profession's only designation which attests to the holder's mastery of skills and competency required in today's virtual selling world. It represents each individual, team and organization's commitment to staying abreast of new developments and selling best practices within the inside sales industry. CISP® certification recognizes an individual's and organization's professional achievement and competence, provides identification with other professionals in the field, and stimulates career advancement. The CISP® designation may be prominently displayed on business cards, e-signatures and other related communications.
The AA-ISP has developed an accreditation program that focuses on the skills and competency critical for in today's demanding virtual selling environment. From the caliber of the preparatory course work, to the required mastery of content, to the thoroughness of the "live" sales call final examination, no other association has attempted to achieve such a high standard of overall excellence for its members. Successful completion of the CISP® program indicates that an individual has met or exceeded the requirements and competencies of today's high-performing inside sales professionals.
- Personal Commitment: Obtaining your CISP® shows dedication and commitment to your profession and career as an inside sales representative. It demonstrates that you are serious about continual learning while maintaining a high standard of excellence as an individual sales professional.
- Status: For those who are admitted to the CISP® program and successfully complete the course work and final examination, your accreditation sets you apart as a professional among professionals. You can take pride in your accomplishment.
- Career Advancement: Your CISP® designation will set you apart from others. It tells your current employer that you are committed to your profession and are serious about career advancement. It tells future employers the same message.
- Executive & Corporate Commitment: Supporting CISP® inside sales accreditation makes the statement that a company is serious about investing in their people. It takes a company's goals around investment in people and puts it into action.
- Raising the Bar: Administering the CISP® Program across an inside sales organization helps to establish a bar which all representatives need to meet and maintain. Certified Inside Sales Professionals will help set the standard for excellence, thereby raising a team's expectations for success.
- On-going Learning: Preparing for a successful exam outcome requires study and practice of the latest methods and sales skills found in today's top inside sales professionals. On-going CSE (Continuing Sales Education) credits will insure a CISP® will keep their sales skills sharp and up to date with new developments and techniques.
- Morale & Motivation: CISP® accreditation will challenge and motivate individuals to achieve excellence. The pride and sense of accomplishment that comes along with the CISP® designation and AA-ISP membership will help establish and maintain a positive and motivating sales culture.
All CISP registrants receive a 1 year membership to the AA-ISP, the only organization dedicated exclusively to the advancement of Inside Sales.
- Members: - $875
- Non-Members - $975
CISP® is made up of 11 courses, each containing multiple lessons, user interactions, and tests. View an example:
Course 4: Lesson 2
CISP® Brochure (PDF):
Enter a CISP® ID number to view status (Help?):
"The CISP accreditation program will help shape our profession for the future."
David Moufarrege - COO, Clickworker.
"The CISP system turns knowledge into power."
David Sill - SVP, PC Helps.
"I can't wait to get my whole team certified!!"
Dan Staples - Sr. Inside Sales Manager, SGI.
"I am very excited about what the CISP Accreditation means for not only my inside sales team, but for our profession."