> Student Membership & Scholarship Program
Download Student OverviewAA-ISP Student Membership/Scholarship Program
The AA-ISP mission to help "raise the level of professionalism and performance" within the Sales community. This is accomplished in a variety of ways including a commitment to students who are entering or currently enrolled in a higher education institution in pursuit of a career in sales or related field. To help these aspiring students in their career journey, we are proud to announce the AA-ISP Student Membership/Scholarship Program. The program is comprised of two elements and is designed to help promote sales professionalism at the undergraduate, academic level.
The Scholarship Program
The AA-ISP Annual Scholarship Program awards monetary scholarships to a select number of applicants each year. All applications will be reviewed by the AA-ISP Scholarship Committee which is compromised of the AA-ISP Executive Leadership and members of the Advisory Board. Scholarship recipients will be announced at the AA-ISP Inside Sales Leadership Summit 2014 annual award banquet on April 9th. Attendance to the Summit is not required.
- Must be an a member in good standing of the AA-ISP or an immediate family member (ie: son, daughter)
- Must have successfully graduated from High School and be accepted to attend or currently attending an accredited college, university or higher educational institution.
- Must be pursing a career in sales, business or a related field of study.
Each of the three (3) recipients will receive:
- $1,000 cash award to be used at recipient's discretion for educational expenses
- On-going, complimentary AA-ISP Professional level membership until their graduation or upon withdrawal as a student from their higher educational studies.
The application deadline is March 31, 2015.
The Student Membership Program - for aspiring undergrads.
The AA-ISP is committed to higher education institutions whose coursework and degree programs prepare young professionals to enter the world of sales upon their graduation. We are pleased to offer aspiring, career-minded college students the opportunity to learn, network and share through AA-ISP membership at the significantly discounted rate of $25. That's $120 off the "Professional Level" annual membership dues.
Becoming an AA-ISP Professional Level member will better prepare a student for a successful career as a sales professional.
Complete Professional Level Membership Benefits Including:
- Member Library - Access to an online library of articles, webinars, and white papers designed to help you learn and improve as a sales professional.
- Career Site - Access to an exclusive job board featuring employment opportunities posted by AA-ISP companies with current openings across the U.S.
- Connect with Our Community - The opportunity to participate in regional, in-person chapter meetings across the U.S.
- In addition, members have the opportunity to participate in virtual Chapters via web-ex and conference calls.
- Training Tuesdays - Participate in our association's member-only monthly educational forum.
- Networking - The opportunity to network with sales leaders, sales representatives, and student members through our member directory, special events, and conferences.
- Access to AA-ISP Conferences - Jump start your career as a new professional by participating in one of the association's sales conferences held at several major cities across the U.S.
To qualify for this special student rate, you must be currently enrolled in an accredited university or higher educational institution. Please be sure to enter your school name in the "School" field and use your ".edu" email address (if you have one) during registration.
For more information contact Ashley Becker: email@example.com - 800.604.7085 x 130.