As the only association dedicated exclusively to the profession of Inside Sales, the AA-ISP offers our international community a wealth of resources to help in our mission of raising the bar on the professionalism and performance within the sales community. Corporate and Individual memberships are available and whether you 're a Frontline Sales Rep, Manager, Director, VP or Senior Executive, the AA-ISP offers valuable materials and services to help you improve your skills and performance.
Click here to learn more about our European Executive Council ›
Here are some key reasons why every inside sales rep, leader or company with an inside channel should become a member:
- Provides a centralized, trusted resource for a variety of useful inside sales related information
- Be part of an ever growing community of like minded individuals
- Opportunity to participate in member conferences, workshops, webinars, and chapter meetings
- Member only access to an ever growing library of White Papers and Best Practices - from a variety of contributors
- Personalized consulting and advice from our panel of Industry Experts
- Full Access to the exclusive AA-ISP Service Providers Directory
- Access to industry specific job and career listings on the AA-ISP Job Board
- Discounts on Inside Sales job postings
- Opportunity to interact and network with members from a variety of industries and inside sales models
- CISP® Accreditation – our industries only professional credential.
- Opportunity to be considered for the Association's annual recognition and awards
- Membership makes a clear statement regarding a company's commitment to the importance and value of inside sales
- Join a local chapter
From the white papers and best practices, to the Ask-an-Expert Consulting feature, to the online training, webinars, and Career Center, the AA-ISP provides a centralized resource for Inside Sales Professionals.
Join now to start taking advantage of all the benefits the AA-ISP has to offer!
Reach out today to learn more about AA-ISP International.