We are going from an overlay model to a discreet model. Our inside reps will be taking ownership for smaller accounts, and our field reps will consequently not be paid on these accounts as we look forward. What would be the expectation around variable target increases or comp adjustments for the inside reps now getting their own quota? Under the overlay model we are currently 80% salary and 20% variable target. The variable target has 30% tied to quarterly MBO's and the remaining 70% is a monthly commission uncapped tied to shared regional quota of the field. We have an HR department doing some market research on this currently.Any additional information would be helpful.

Posted by: Dan Mitchell
Posted: January 22nd, 2013
Answer Question

Back To Knowledge Center

2 response(s) to this question are available to AA-ISP members.

Please Sign In or Register for access.