We have a territory of outside field reps requesting a new ISR for their region. What is a suggested process for deciding whether or not to make such a change. I would also be interested in suggestions of how to implement such change should we move forward with reassigning.

Posted by: Anonymous
Posted: December 29th, 2009
Answer Question

Back To Knowledge Center

1 response(s) to this question are available to AA-ISP members.

Please Sign In or Register for access.