Your reps (and even managers) hate your CRM. We know it, we struggle with it, but what can we do about it?
According to Forrester Research, 49% of CRM projects fail. With inside and field sales teams going fully remote as a result of COVID-19, creating systems to drive CRM adoption and visibility are more important than ever. Success starts with what’s in it for them, and being tracked is not a good reason.
This limited workshop will provide sales leaders for Financial Services companies with a blueprint/playbook for benchmarking and improving CRM adoption rates using proven best practices from Groove’s customer base of 50,000 sales engagement platform users across Fortune 1000 and high-growth companies.
In this hands-on workshop, we explored how to:
- Deliver true value - Create people, process, and technology systems that your reps will love. Don’t helicopter. Help them build stronger relationships and close more deals.
- Stop the “lone wolves” - Incentivize cross-team collaboration in a way that helps them close bigger deals, without wasting their time.
- Look forward, not backwards - Instantly and accurately capture all customer-facing activity. Spend your valuable time planning and forecasting instead of babysitting your reps.
- Automate non-sales tasks - Give reps 1-2 days of their week back to focus on selling.
- Bring CRM to the inbox to see actual usage - Eliminate the need to switch between apps in order to research account history and update records.
“Show me the incentive and I’ll show you the outcome.” - Charlie Munger
Sales Leaders, Sales Operations and Revenue Operations professionals at Financial Services companies.