Who should attend:
Any Sales Leader dependent upon or responsible for the results of an SDR team:
CROs, Sales Development Leaders, Business Development Leaders, Inside Sales Leaders, Account Executive Leaders, VPs of Sales, Directors of Sales, Managers of Sales etc.
Topics Covered in This Session:
Training Tuesday Host:
"I'm a homegrown Texan that originally came from a marketing background and started my career in a closing and full-cycle role.
I made a industry change into tech, and became an SDR originally thinking that I would cross back over an AE role once I had a better grasp on the industry.
I then went into a team lead role, and piggy-backed the SDR concept from the US into EMEA, APAC, and LATAM and fell in love with the concept of SD along the way because of the potential that it has-
I'm now running a SDR team for Gong, but want to focus on re-developing the concept of Sales Development to ensure it provides the tangible value and relevance I know it can deliver.
The most important topics for me:
1. KPIing SDRs to encourage best behavior and align incentives with the AEs
2. Closing the gap between AEs and SDRs
3. Closing the gap between Marketing and SDRs
4. Making the Demand Generation Funnel an Actual Funnel through incentivizing.
5. Developing SDRs to provide value by having the mindset of a AE and CEO within their day-to-day
6. Valuing SDRs through training
7. Enabling SDRs to achieve their career goals through the type of training to which you expose them."
Motivation, Leadership, Sales Models, Metrics, Performance, Lead Generation, Best Practices, Incentives, Methods, Organization, Measurements, Programs, Measurement, Goals