Add Event to Your Calendar
AA-ISP Webinar: Expert Chat - Balancing Culture, Coaching, and Tech in Sales
December 18th, 2019 @ 3:30pm EST/EDT
Desktop Calendars (Outlook, iCal):
Download Calendar Reminder
To add the event to your calendar, locate the file you downloaded, and double-click it.
If you need more detailed instructions, please find them below.
How to Add an Event to Your Calendar:
- Locate the .ics file you downloaded
- Open (Double-click) the file
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click the Gear icon and then Settings.
- Click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in "ics".
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.
The quick method:
- Click the Download button above
- The downloaded .ics file should appear in the application dock at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the downloaded .ics file to sync with your calendar
If the above method doesn't work for you, please try this instead:
- Open iCal
- Select File | Import | Import... from the menu
- Find and highlight the desired .ics file
- Click Import
- Select the iCal calendar to which you want the imported events added
- Select New Calendar to create a new iCal calendar for the imported schedule
- Click OK